Looking for inspiration for your college bucket list?
Bucket lists are a great way to make the most out of life by creating a list of things you want to accomplish. These college bucket list ideas are perfect for college students to do before they graduate!
Four years of college will fly by before you know it (trust me, I’m speaking from experience!) so it’s a smart idea to make a list of all the things you want to do before college is over.
Some of these college bucket list ideas are just for fun, while others are more practical.
Take a look at this ultimate college bucket list for some great ideas to help you make the most of your college years:
The Ultimate College Bucket List
- Cheer on your college’s team at a sporting event
- Participate in campus traditions like Homecoming Week
- Get a leadership position in a club or organization on campus
- Join an intramural sports team
- Apply for your dream internship
- Join Greek life and pledge a sorority or fraternity
- Study abroad for a semester
- Make all As in your classes one semester
- Visit a high school friend at their university
- Participate in trivia at a local bar or pub
- Snap a photo with your college mascot
- Volunteer at a local food bank or other charitable organization
- Celebrate Friendsgiving with your college friends
- Tailgate before a college football game
- Go on an epic spring break trip with friends
- Pull an all-nighter studying at the library
- Get a job as an RA (research assistant) or TA (teaching assistant)
- Research and apply for scholarships
- Keep a journal, even if it’s just a few lines per day
- Decorate your college dorm room or apartment
- Take a fun elective class that actually interests YOU
- Go to a music festival with your friends
- Attend random campus events for free food
- Have a picnic on the quad
- Participate in an open mic night
- Throw an epic 21st birthday party
- Live in an off-campus apartment or house with your friends
- Take a spontaneous weekend road trip
- Try every single dining option on campus
- Attend a sorority or fraternity formal (AKA college prom)
- Go for karaoke with your friends
- Take up a new hobby by joining an on-campus club
- Visit the campus career center and get feedback on your resume
- Ask one of your professors out to coffee
- Travel to an away football game or another sporting event
- Learn how to cook more than just ramen noodles
- Get to know an international student or foreign exchange student
- Stay on campus one summer and get a job
- Go see a college theatre production or concert
- Memorize the words to your college’s fight song
- Throw an epic Halloween party
- Visit all the bars in your college town once you’re 21
- Take a weekend trip to a nearby city or state
- Attend a lecture for a class you know nothing about
- Help other students as a peer mentor or campus tour guide
- Go for a midnight food run with friends
- Attend your campus career fair
- Get a tattoo, dye your hair, or try a new style
- Skip classes for one day (just don’t make it a habit!)
- Decorate your cap and mortarboard for graduation!
College Bucket List Ideas
These are some of the best ideas for your college bucket list to accomplish before you graduate!
You don’t have to do all of these things, but these are just some ideas to inspire you when creating your own college bucket list.
A bucket list is a great way to make the most of your college years!