Are you looking for the best date ideas for college students? These college date ideas are fun and won’t break the bank!
Dating in college can be tricky. You may want to go on fun and unique dates, but you might not have tons of money to do so.
These date ideas for college students guarantee a good time and they don’t have to cost a ton of money.
In fact, I’ve included lots of college date ideas that are totally FREE throughout this list.
Here are the best college date night ideas to spice up your dating life:
50 Date Ideas for College Students
- Build a blanket fort and have a movie night.
- Volunteer at an animal shelter together.
- Attend a college sporting event.
- Go to an amusement park or carnival.
- Carve pumpkins together around Halloween.
- Attend a pub trivia night (this is a great double date idea!)
- Go roller skating together.
- Watch an open mic night at a comedy club.
- Go thrift shopping and buy crazy outfits for each other with a $10 budget.
- Have a movie marathon of a series (e.g. Harry Potter.)
- Visit a water park during the summer.
- Check out a local museum (many are free for college students!)
- Go berry picking on a local farm.
- Have a game night (also a fun double date/group date.)
- Go apple picking in the fall.
- Decorate a gingerbread house together around the holidays.
- Get competitive by playing laser tag.
- Visit a botanical garden.
- Go for a scenic hike and pack a picnic lunch.
- Watch fireworks on the Fourth of July.
- Go ice skating during the winter.
- Play Ultimate Frisbee together.
- Go to a farmer’s market and buy ingredients to cook a recipe together.
- Drive around and look at Christmas lights during the holidays.
- Try stand-up paddle boarding.
- Go indoor rock climbing together.
- Print out your favorite photos together and make a scrapbook.
- Attend a concert or music festival.
- Show off your skills by going bowling.
- Go to a corn maze during the fall.
- Attend an on-campus theater performance.
- Go to a karaoke bar and sing your hearts out.
- Bake Christmas cookies together around the holidays.
- Get back to nature by going camping.
- Attend an outdoor movie screening in the summer.
- Spend an afternoon at the zoo.
- Take swing dancing classes (or another type of dance lesson) together.
- Go tubing in the river during the summer.
- Try your hand at painting together.
- Go mini-golfing together.
- Rent bicycles and go for a scenic bike ride.
- Head to a local beach or lake and go swimming.
- Spend the evening battling it out at an arcade.
- Have a bookstore date and pick out a book for the other one to read.
- Attend a free exhibition or lecture on campus.
- Lay on a blanket and stargaze at night.
- See a movie at a drive-in theater.
- Visit an aquarium.
- Go to a beer or wine tasting.
- Watch the sunset or sunrise together.
Best College Date Ideas
These are the best date ideas for college students!
Even if you don’t have a lot of money as a student, many of these are free and cheap college date ideas that are still a lot of fun!
Your date nights don’t have to be boring — try out one of these ideas instead!