What better way is there to calm your mind and do something quiet and productive than journaling? And if you happen to have some empty notebooks you want to use up, this is your calling.
Journaling is a great way to inspire creativity, organize your mind, and relieve stress. So grab that notebook and a pencil, and get journaling!
To help you get started, here are 30 prompts for you, organized by categories! Save this post for whenever you want to come back and continue your journaling!
- Dump all your thoughts onto the page for 10 minutes.
- If you were to start your own business, what would you do?
- What are 5 things you want to learn but think are impossible?
- Who changed your life (so far)?
- What does a perfect day look like to you?
- What does a perfect day look like to you, 10 years from now?
- List 3 questions that you don’t think there’s an answer to.
- List 3 things that don’t make sense.
- List 10 academic goals.
- List 10 personal goals.
- List 10 habits you want to build.
- List 15 things you want to get done in the next 5 years.
- Make 3 SMART goals, including the steps you’ll take to reach them.
- Fill the page with a bucket list.
- List 10 New Year’s Resolutions.
YOU’LL LOVE THIS POST: 7 Personal Growth Goals That Will Make You Happier
Personal growth prompts
- What does happiness mean to you?
- What steps will you take to achieve happiness?
- List 15 things you’re thankful for.
- What are 10 things out of your comfort zone that you want to do?
- Give 10 pieces of advice to a child.
- Write a letter to your future self.
- List 3 reasons you’re thankful to be living in this world and era.
- Fill the page with things that make you happy.
- List 10 things you’re good at.
- List 5 of your best qualities.
- List 10 things your friends love about you.
- List 5 achievements you’re proud of.
- Write yourself a thank you letter.
- What’s your third favorite thing about yourself?
- List 50 positive things about yourself and the world around you.
I hope these journal prompts help you stimulate your creativity, organize your mind, and calm down stress! If you’re looking to read more, check these out:
- 45 Positive Affirmations For College Students
- 6 Books Every Student Should Read
- 140 Best New Year’s Resolution Ideas For Students
- 75 Morning Routine Ideas That Will Change Your Life
- 7 Personal Growth Goals That Will Make You Happier